Dr. Lee is proud to use E4D technology at Overlake Dental’s Bellevue dentistry clinic! Previously, placing a crown would require two appointments.
We needed to first make an impression of the tooth and then wait two to three weeks for the new crown to be made. You would have been fitted with a temporary crown which would put a fragile and uncomfortable fitting compound in the tooth that ran the risk of becoming loose or breaking.
CEREC same-day crowns have been popular in recent years, but the E4D technology is even more advanced than the CEREC procedure. Not many dental offices around the country have this technology and Dr. Lee offers same-day crowns with E4D.
Your new fitting is typically ready within an hour so you can be in and out of our office with a beautiful new tooth after that single visit!
How E4D Same-Day Crowns
When you come in for a new crown to restore a damaged tooth or to cap a filling, you can look forward to a strong new smile that very same day!
We make the custom crown in our office, so there is no need to wear a temporary crown and deal with many of the side effects and problems associated with temporaries.
Benefits of E4D Same-Day Crowns Procedure
Some of the top benefits of the E4D same-day crown procedure include:
- Only one appointment is required.
- Strengthens weak or damaged teeth.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Helps create a healthy-looking smile in one visit.
- Reduces risk of problems associated with temporary crowns.
- Will not cause additional damage to the teeth, or surrounding tooth structure.
- Restored teeth look natural.
- Crowns are permanently bonded to the teeth.
- Custom fit for optimal tooth restoration and long-lasting benefits.
Set up a consultation with our Bellevue dentistry clinic for the E4D Crowns procedure by calling 425-320-1600 today!