Dental Implants for a Low Monthly Payment of $199!
If you have a single missing tooth or several missing teeth, you may be self-conscious about your smile. Even if you are missing teeth in the back of your mouth, the lost tooth can adversely affect your ability to chew and also cause deterioration of the jawbone. Implants will protect healthy bone structure. This is why, if you’re missing one or more teeth, you’ll want to seek out an affordable dental implant from Bellevue Overlake Dental clinic as soon as possible.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants are strong, stable, and highly durable.
- You can generally expect implants to last your entire lifetime with proper care.
- Helps to retain your natural face shape and smile.
- You can eat your favorite foods confidently with implants.
- An implant-restored crown will never develop a cavity.
- Protects your healthy teeth from damage.
- Keeps teeth in place without risk of shifting or a loose fit.
- A dentist can construct your implants with predictable results.
- Implanted teeth will not move, click, or shift, like dentures ca.
- Stimulates the bone to encourage bone growth and prevent bone loss.
Low Prices and Flexible Financing for You
Our dentistry clinic strives to accommodate all of our patients, regardless of their financial situation. To this end, we offer in-house financing with no credit checks. This is not a service that you will get from many dentists, and we are proud to offer it as part of our effort to provide everyone with the quality dental care that they need and deserve.
When you’re in the market for an effective pricing plan for your dental care, contact Bellevue Overlake Dental. We offer flexible payment plans and prices you can afford!
Dr. Monica Yu
Dr. Monica Yu completed her undergraduate degree at University of Puget Sound, with a BA in International Business and Marketing on a piano scholarship. After college graduation, she chased after the sun and explored. She obtained her DMD degree from Midwestern University in Arizona, a state of the art school of the health sciences.
Since graduation in 2013, she completed general dentistry residency, implantology fellowship, Invisalign certification, oral sedation certification, and advanced injections certification. She enjoys providing a wide range of dental and cosmetic services to patients while continuously adding skills in her armamentarium.
Dr. Yu is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese. She also has a wide variety of experiences as well as interests. She enjoys traveling, cooking, animals, sci-fi movies, and can always find something to learn from people she meets. While she still plays the piano, nowadays she dedicates her handskills to giving patients a good experience in the clinic.