We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have added air purifiers with HEPA & UV-C filtering to all rooms.
- Upon arriving at the clinic, we will ask you to remain in your car until called so that we may check you in. If you cannot wait in the car, there is a doorbell outside the clinic main entrance.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask to enter the building.
- When entering the clinic, we will take your temperature with a no-touch infrared thermometer and ask standard health screening questions. View Patient Screening Form here.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as we have added extra cleaning and sanitizing.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at 425-453-9999 or visit our homepage.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Monica Yu & Bellevue Overlake Dental team